About Convr: Commercial Insurance Carriers are falling short on delivering compelling customer experiences. Outdated business processes, inaccurate data and technologies are holding them back from elevating and delivering on better customer experience. In addition, this is adding costs to doing business. Above and beyond the customer experience these issues increase a carrier’s expense ratio and manual entry errors cost time and money. With Convr, commercial P&C insurers manage the underwriting process from submission to quote with an on-demand software platform with a built-in Artificial Intelligence decisioning engine, empowering them to make better decisions, faster. Our vision is to transform the world through data, discovery, decision and we do that today by empowering commercial carriers with a core underwriting management system enabling a frictionless experience, delivering superior performance, optimal efficiency and world-class customer engagement from submission to quote. Make a difference in commercial and property insurance industry by joining and leading our marketing efforts.
Role Overview: In this role, you will be joining the Customer Experience Team as a Customer Support Specialist. You’ll spend most of your time interacting directly with customers and ensuring that they have an amazing experience using the Convr platform. Daily tasks include gathering information from users, triaging, diagnosing, and resolving issues reported to Convr. This role will serve as the liaison between Customer Success and Product, serving as the voice of the customer to make our product better. You will partner with the Senior Customer Support Specialist and other leaders in the organization to solidify, refine, and continuously improve our processes and procedures. This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate who is looking for an opportunity to make a mark on the organization and develop your skillset.
Who You Are:
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience interacting with new and existing customers and managing customer data
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer’s best interest
- Are accountable and hold a high level of integrity
- Are willing and quick to learn on the job
- Are natural communicators who adjust their style to match their audience
- Are very comfortable with written communication
- Are optimistic and fueled by problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Have an eye for detail, are natural organizers, and exceptional at time management
- Are familiar with SaaS and enterprise AI software – Prior experience at a software/technology company preferred
- Have used Zendesk and Jira, love Zendesk and Jira, feel like their life is incomplete without Zendesk and Jira (just kidding—but we do use Zendesk and Jira, so it’s a plus if you’re comfortable using them)
- Have knowledge of commercial P&C insurance (not a requirement, but certainly a plus)
What You’ll be Doing:
- Manage the support ticket queue and be responsible for driving customer requests to a timely resolution
- Conduct initial investigations to evaluate and troubleshoot customer issues
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable
- Leverage internal and external support documentation during investigation process
- Identify and follow escalation protocols based on ticket priority classification
- Gather pertinent information and coordinate with Level 2 Support for further internal investigation, when necessary
- Own a wide variety of customer requests from start to finish while ensuring key stakeholders are consistently updated with relevant information
- Act as a liaison between customers and development, when necessary, to resolve difficult technical issues faced by our customers
- Work cross-functionally with Support team members, Customer Success Managers, Product Managers and Development teams to deliver exceptional service, and ensure we are exceeding customer expectations
- Be a customer-facing representative of Convr and ensure professionalism, actively listening and understanding the needs of our customers, and ensuring a solution-oriented mindset
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (organizational, oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Prior experience at a software/technology company
Why Join Convr?
- Full Transparency. We believe in open communication with our team and clients.
- Excellent work-life balance. We believe in flexibly because "life" happens! (unlimited PTO!)
- Team mentality. We believe in "All Hands-on Deck"! Helping one another regardless of department.
- Everyone knows your name. We are a small company of ~50 employees. You will not be just a number!
- We believe in challenging yourself to develop your career.
- We are going places! We have a passionate team taking Convr to the next level!