Senior Customer Success Manager
About Convr: Commercial Insurance Carriers are falling short on delivering compelling customer experiences. Outdated business processes, inaccurate data and technologies are holding them back from elevating and delivering on better customer experience. In addition, this is adding costs to doing business. Above and beyond the customer experience these issues increase a carrier’s expense ratio and manual entry errors cost time and money. With Convr, commercial P&C insurers manage the underwriting process from submission to quote with an on-demand software platform with a built-in Artificial Intelligence decisioning engine, empowering them to make better decisions, faster. Our vision is to transform the world through data, discovery, decision and we do that today by empowering commercial carriers with a core underwriting management system enabling a frictionless experience, delivering superior performance, optimal efficiency and world-class customer engagement from submission to quote. Make a difference in commercial and property insurance industry by joining and leading our marketing efforts.
Role Overview: In this role, you will be joining the Customer Experience Team as a Customer Success Manager and will be the primary link between Convr and our customers. You will ensure that Convr customers make the best possible use of the Convr platform, equip them to pursue their strategic objectives, and help them achieve their desired business goals. You should have a talent for cultivating your personal brand as a trusted advisor to your customers and a collaborative teammate to cross-functional internal teams. You should maintain a solution-oriented approach and be excited to be a part of a growing team, welcoming the challenges that come along with a start-up environment.
Who You Are:
- Have 3-5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Customer Services at a SAAS company
- Are extremely organized and able to multi-task. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple customers with competing priorities.
- Are experienced in one or more of the following areas is a plus: Insuretech, Commercial P&C insurance; Underwriting & Operations
- Have unparalleled dedication to the customer’s best interest
- Are natural communicators who adjust their style to match their audience
- Have excellent oral and written communications skills, including experience working in cross-functional teams and presenting to business executives
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or proven experience
- Have the ability to continuously improve Customer Success across the company by helping to create a company-wide culture focused on customer success and delight across the organization
What You’ll be Doing:
- Drive Convr Platform adoption, focusing on helping your customers achieve their business objectives. This role requires a person who is excited to be hands-on in the Platform
- Own customer communication to ensure a streamlined customer experience
- Use knowledge of the Convr platform and insurance industry practices to craft and present strategic solutions that ensure customers realize their goals.
- Identify growth potential for customers as it relates to additional Convr Platform functionality or Services opportunities
- Calculate risk forecasts based on product adoption; close renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities within assigned customer accounts in partnership with relevant Business Development Executives (BDE) – while achieving targeted renewal rate
- Orchestrate internal Convr cross-functional teams to ensure the voice of the customer is being represented as it relates to product and strategic decisions
- Work collaboratively to address customer challenges with a sense of urgency
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success with a SAAS Company
- Experience using Zendesk or Jira
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or proven experience
Why Join Convr?
- Full Transparency. We believe in open communication with our team and clients.
- Excellent work-life balance. We believe in flexibly because "life" happens! (unlimited PTO!)
- Team mentality. We believe in "All Hands-on Deck"! Helping one another regardless of department.
- Everyone knows your name. We are a small company of ~50 employees. You will not be just a number!
- We believe in challenging yourself to develop your career.
- We are going places! We have a passionate team taking Convr to the next level!